Friday, May 16, 2008

the actors (drivers) of my life

Am an Indian girl. Born in a family where my birth's celebration was clubbed with my great grandmother's funereal feast.
My mother was the Guinea Pig of the family)People could treat her the way they wanted to )My father was a rich man's son but was given a meager pocket money in which he had to manage his wife and family.However, he was a stud ;) so he managed to work outside the family business and gave us everything we ever wanted.I have a younger sister who is a sensitive person. Although bad at math she calculates every move in life and thinks of the positive and the negative integers.My husband makes me a lucky bitch. I got all the freedom in life I ever dreamed of. He gave me wings to fly. Love u darling!In a nutshell i have seen both, the highs and the lows in life.

No comments: